YOPLAIT’S GIRL SCOUT TROOP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55440 (“General Mills” or “Sponsor”).
- How to Enter: Yoplait’s Girl Scout Troop Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 8:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (CST) on March 13, 2018 and ends at 5:00 P.M. CST on March 15, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). There are two (2) options for entering the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Entry Period: Facebook or Instagram (each, a “Sweepstakes Entry Method”). Each Sweepstakes Entry Method involves posting the hashtag #YoplaitGirlScoutsSweepstakes on the Yoplait post associated with the Sweepstakes (the “Post”) to receive one (1) entry.
- To enter via the Facebook Sweepstakes Entry Method, visit the Yoplait Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/yoplait, and comment using the hashtag #YoplaitGirlScoutsSweepstakes on the Post associated with the Sweepstakes to receive one (1) entry. A Facebook account is required to enter this Sweepstakes and is available for free at http://facebook.com. All terms and conditions of Facebook.com apply. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address and per Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Entries must comply with the Facebook page Community Rules in order to be valid. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 5:00 P.M. CST on March 15, 2018, the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- To enter via the Instagram Sweepstakes Entry Method, launch the Instagram application and follow @yoplait if you are not a follower already. You can search for “yoplait” in the Instagram application or visit https://www.instagram.com/yoplait in an internet browser to locate and follow @yoplait. Then, comment using the hashtag #YoplaitGirlScoutsSweepstakes on the Post associated with the Sweepstakes to receive one (1) Entry. An Instagram account is required to enter using this Sweepstakes Entry Method and is available for free at http://instagram.com. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com apply. You must have a data service plan with your wireless service provider or wireless internet service for your web-enabled mobile device and a device that supports the Instagram application to enter. By entering this Sweepstakes via the Instagram Sweepstakes Entry Method, you understand that data rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details and mobile device capabilities.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of General Mills, administrator, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Prizes: Ten (10) Prizes: Each Prize consists of a donation of $500.00 to the Girl Scouts of the USA Troop of the winner’s choice. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $500.00. Total ARV of all Prizes: $5,000.00. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prizes to Potential Winners: Ten (10) potential prize winners (each, a “Potential Winner”) will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about March 15, 2018. Potential Winners will be notified on or about March 15, 2018 via reply to his/her comment on the Post and will be required to contact Sponsor within 24 hours. Potential Winner will be asked to provide the following to the Sponsor for prize fulfillment: his/her contact information, the Girl Scouts of the USA troop number to which the Prize should be donated, and the Girl Scouts of the USA council name and address serving that troop’s region. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules shall be awarded. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Winner”) until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If the Instagram or Facebook application fails or becomes corrupted for any reason, any Entry during that time will be deemed a defective Entry and is void. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including random drawing of winners. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the judging organization and the Sponsor. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use such Winner’s name, picture, likeness, voice and Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the photo and any descriptions, for advertising and promotional purposes including in any publicity, promotion, or advertising in any form of media, including websites without further compensation or notification to, or review or permission of entrant and/or any third party. Sponsor, administrator, Instagram, Facebook and each of their respective promotion and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support and the judging organization and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Winners for any damage, loss, rights, claims or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select Potential Winner in a random drawing from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, delayed or faulty computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries, photos, uploads, hashtags or @mentions which may damage a user’s or any other person’s device or other property or limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION — ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Winners List: A list of winners will be posted at www.Yoplait.com/GirlScoutsSweepstakes when the winners are drawn and will be posted for 90 days thereafter.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Sweepstakes sponsored and administered by:
General Mills Sales, Inc.,
One General Mills Boulevard,
Minneapolis, MN 55440.