Mini Key Lime Pies
- Using a 3 1/2 inch round biscuit cutter, roll the dough out and cut six to 12 round circles (depending on how many pies you’re making)
- Grease the cupcake pan and place the circles in each cupcake tin, pushing down to the bottom. Leave a small edge of crust to fill them.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for about 8 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- Let the crust cool completely while you make the whipped cream.
- Add 1 cup heavy cream and 1 tablespoon powdered sugar into an electric mixer and mix on high until thick.
- Remove crust from cupcake pan and spoon in approximately 2 tablespoons key lime yogurt into each piecrust.
- Top with whipped cream and a small wedge of lime and enjoy!!
- 5 MIN PREP TIME
- 15 MIN TOTAL TIME
- 12 SERVING
3(4 ounce) containers Yoplait® Whips!® key lime pie yogurt
1box Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust
1lime sliced into thick wedges
1cup heavy whipping cream
1tablespoon powdered sugar